Read about IET New Zealand's 2014 Prestige Lecture
on 3D Printing
Watch an interview
with the founder of Trunki
We are looking for volunteers to join the exec team. More details
17th International Congress of Metrology - Paris Sept 21-24
Industry meets Science!
Call for Papers
This is a three-day conference to discover state-of-the-art technologies in measurement, explore industrial challenges and uncover the latest innovations for increased performance through a varied programme and round tables sessions, an exhibition showcasing solutions and technical site visits.
The conference aims to explore the most recent developments in measurement techniques and their application for industry; and realize the added value of measurement as a quality assurance function for products and processes.
The themes of the conference are:
• Control of measurement, analysis and testing processes
• Physical and chemical measurements
• Regulation, legal metrology, international recognition
• New metrology and new sectors
Key themes emerging are
- Energy and environment
- Advanced manufacturing and in particular integrated measurement and multi-sensorial measurement
- Emerging technologies in 2d materials, 3d printing etc